We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$75,000+ at plan commission
About Amalfi Estates
Founded 26 years ago by Anthony Marguleas, Amalfi Estates is headquartered in Pacific Palisades and is one of Los Angeles’ leading independent real estate brokerages. We are fortunate to be ranked #25 by the Wall Street Journal REAL Trends list for mid-sized teams nationwide with close to $2 billion in home sales. We chose to be innovative and free always to do what is in our clients' best interests. We operate as a team rather than individuals and only hire amazing people who live our service and performance culture. Giving back to the community is a big part of our culture. We give 10% of our commission to charity and are fortunate to have helped 1,000 families and pets by giving $1,100,000 over the past 5 years. Are you ready to be a part of our team?