The Treasure Davis Team
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
About The Treasure Davis Team
We are the #1 team in Colorado Springs with an annual sales volume of over $100 million. We lead our company based on our core values, mission, and vision statements.