Keller Williams Ann Arbor
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding upside commission sales opportunity, start your application today!
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Lead generation
- Database management
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Real estate license required
$79,000 - $119,000 at plan
About Keller Williams Ann Arbor
Keller Williams Ann Arbor is one of the most collaborative offices. We are the home for multiple teams and top producers who consistently rank among the top producers in our Region! We are also consistently the #1 office in our area.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!