The Royster Hearth Group
Are you looking for a career in real estate and be part of a small but mightly top-producing team in Northern Virginia? In addition to having the support of a team with an excellent reputation and a trusted brand, you will also enjoy the camaraderie of a talented group of professionals who work hard and have fun!
You might want to join our team if you
- Are a self-starter
- Are a hard worker and not take yourself too seriously
- Are flexible with your schedule
- Work well in a team
- Respond promptly to queries
- Are detail-oriented
- Have high ethical standards
- Are committed to helping others
- Weekly accountability to win deals
- An effective and proven system to help you capture, nurture, and convert leads into actual clients
- A powerful end-to-end technology platform with a highly SEO-optimized IDX search site and CRM to effectively move deals through your sales pipeline
- First-class transactions administrative support
- Team support
Sounds like a good fit? Apply now!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Guide the buyers throughout the end-to-end buying process
- Continuously acquire local knowledge of the community and market conditions to answer questions about potential homes, similar properties, and the surrounding neighborhood
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone, and presentation skills
- Service-oriented attitude with a client-first focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work productively within a team environment
- Successfully closed residential sales are a plus
$100,000 at plan
About The Royster Hearth Group
Our mission is simple – Serve Our Neighbors, Not Ourselves.
HEARTH /härTH/ noun 1: HOME, especially when seen as a place of comfort and love.
HOME is more than a place with a roof over your head. It is a place of comfort, love, warmth, rest, and security – “HEARTH”. We want to help you reach that place.
We work hard to serve you in every aspect of the home-selling and -buying process. We're committed to:
- Keeping our clients’ best interests at heart
- Working with our clients openly and collaboratively
- Guiding our clients through the home selling process every step of the way to reach the highest chance of success
- Providing our clients with factual information and advice based on years of experience and marketing expertise
- Are you ready to come home to the crackle of your own hearth fire?
Let us help you get there!