The HomeBirdy Team
The HomeBirdy Team is growing and we need an additional Buyer Specialist to work exclusively with Buyer clients.
We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
We provide professional coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent?
- Just getting started in real estate or experienced and looking to up your game?
- A self-starter, social, and resourceful?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at an advanced level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support - We handle your transaction paperwork so you can focus on clients!
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Buyer leads and training on how to grow your pipeline?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team to set you up for success, apply now. We are currently filling multiple positions to better serve the West Houston areas of Spring Branch/Memorial/Katy/Fulshear/Richmond/Sugar Land, and The Woodlands/Spring/Conroe/Magnolia areas.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires and find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide impeccable customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Provide your clients and customers with your very best service
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for details
- Quick response times
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required to apply
- You know your local real estate market like the back of your hand
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
$50,000 - $75,000+ at plan commission
About The HomeBirdy Team
The HomeBirdy Team is a real estate team with CB&A, Realtors. CB&A offers Workman Coaching Systems and innovative tools and benefits. HomeBirdy is a progressive team developed and owned by Shareece Schafer, who is experienced in mentoring and coaching at a personalized level. Shareece has successfully developed and managed teams and systems in both corporate and entrepreneurial worlds. She has a Master's Degree in Business, Management Information Systems, as well as a Master's Degree in Psychology and loves a team environment. Shareece offers a proven track record in business development and improvement and can help you advance your career in real estate!