Executive Realty Advisors/ Fast Easy Offer
Real Estate Wholesale Acquisitions Sales Associate Needed! Real Estate License not required.
The Real Estate Wholesale Acquisitions Sales Associate is responsible for qualifying as well as generating property leads that fit our buying criteria. This will include everything from sourcing and nurturing leads to analyzing properties and negotiating contracts based on our guidelines.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to be a part of a growing company and team. You will be paid a commission only, no base, on all leads that are converted into closed deals. This is a full-time, in-office sales position. Must be able to work independently and on a team! Dedication and a strong work ethic are mandatory. This is not a work-from-home position, in-office attendance is a must.
- You must be personable. You will be speaking with sellers on a daily basis, so if you are comfortable or able to build rapport quickly over the phone, this is the position for you.
- You must be a self-starter. Although you will have the team assisting you, ultimately you are responsible for managing the lead pipeline, lead generation, and bringing properties forward that we want to buy
- You must be organized and detail-orientated. You will be tracking and managing multiple leads and properties with tight timelines at every stage in the process
- You must be computer literate as all of our work is done on the computer. The ability to learn new software quickly and use multiple online resources is an asset for the position
- All training is provided in house
- Visit properties, value the property and determine eligibility
- Manage customer relationships
- License not required
- We are willing to train and invest in the right individual, but you must be open-minded and enthusiastic about learning our systems and processes
- Professional appearance
- Must have a strong desire to learn the industry
- Must be coachable
- Must have drive and passion for real estate
- Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with owners and co-workers
- Must have and maintain reliable transportation and insurance
- A professional demeanor is a must
$85,000+ at plan commission
About Executive Realty Advisors/ Fast Easy Offer
Over the last decade, we have figured out what it takes to be successful at real estate in Arizona. Our team of agents is focused on the skills they do best to live fulfilling lives and make money! This position offers a huge opportunity for the right candidate to grow with our team.