We Have Too Many Opportunities to Handle!
Do you thrive on helping people?
What about helping them through the home buying process so they can easily and quickly make one of the most important decisions they'll ever make?
Our focus at The Chamberlain Group is to help families transition well. This means doing everything we are able to, to help the clients we are honored to work with make the right decisions that will leave a positive impact on their family in their new home and above all doing the right thing.
We are looking for good people to work with our leads and learn how to grow your business to a 6 figure income.
This is your opportunity to join our successful team as a Buyer’s Expert Advisor where you can grow your career, earn a significant potential financial income ($100,000.00+) and help clients achieve their ultimate goal of purchasing a new home.
We offer this opportunity to sales professionals looking for something more/better/different. We are seeking motivated self-starters who are passionate about helping people.
If you are in the process of getting your real estate license or currently are an active agent who is looking for a better way, we welcome you to apply to get the process started.
You will need you real estate license in order to help our clients.
Whether you have been in real estate for a couple years or new to the industry, we’d love for you to join The Chamberlain Group. Our dynamic and fast-growing business in Calgary could be the right fit for you to achieve the goals you have for yourself.
- Consult with clients to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients
- Follow up with all incoming leads in a timely manner
- Explain agent’s role in screening qualified buyers to protect against curiosity seekers
- Help clients find mortgage solutions that meet their financial needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Use Alberta Real Estate Association documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, amendments, waivers… etc.
- Present purchase offers to sellers
- Complete the Chamberlain Group’s “30-Day Fast Start” brand program
- Alberta/Calgary Real Estate License
- Coachable, accountable, and team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task
- Solid understanding of percentages, finances, and other math concepts
- Strong organizational skills to manage files and records
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Apple platforms, Google docs and Dropbox
- Outstanding customer service skills a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$85,000 at plan, commission only
About Chamberlain Group
As a team of expert advisors we have an incredible passion for helping families and revolutionizing the real estate experience. The Chamberlain Group – a division of Royal LePage Solutions, is an award-winning team (top 1% of all Canada for 2013-2016), with over $75mill in gross sales last year who know how to deliver. As a consistent top-producing business we have incorporated innovative technical approaches to prospecting, marketing, and lead generation – all to support your success. Plus we’re committed and fully engaged in your professional and personal growth that’s parallel to none.