The Mercy Lugo Struthers Team at Casals, Realtors
We are seeking an energetic, competitive, and goal-oriented New Home Sales Agent to showcase our newest community and help buyers find their next dream home. Strength of character, leadership, and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience.
A Real Estate License is required for this job or you must be currently in the process of obtaining one.
If you’re looking to build your real estate career in a consultative selling environment, backed by a supportive, growing team, apply today!
- Represent builder and company in a professional manner to potential clients and industry professionals to project the values of our team and quality of our work
- Consistently networking and prospecting for new business to meet sales goals
- Have an always learning mindset that enables you to grow with a supportive team
- Track all phone, email and CRM interactions with prospective clients to help ensure monthly sales goals are being met
- Negotiate and effectively communicate transaction details between sellers and potential buyers to ensure a smooth and mutually beneficial process
- Guide potential clients to get financing
- Help clients narrow down searches on the right properties and location
- Recommend and draft solid offers
- Negotiate winning offers
- Manage transactions from contract to closing
- Identify problems before they occur
- Attend home inspections
- Negotiate inspection repair/replace items
- Communicate with Seller’s Agents
- Monitor mortgage commitments
- Guide clients through the closing process
- A proven track record of sales and success
- Knowledge of Real Estate and new home construction preferred
- Enjoys meeting new people and establishing working relationships
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Past customer service or sales is preferred
About The Mercy Lugo Struthers Team at Casals, Realtors
The Mercy Lugo-Struthers Team at Casals, Realtors®, is a top 10% customer satisfaction team nationwide and the top team in Northern Virginia, passionate about delighting customers and transforming the real estate industry. Our clients’ needs always come first, and we believe that communication and trust are the foundations of a successful partnership. As active members of Prince William, Fairfax and Stafford Counties, we’re passionate about helping our community. With the team by our clients' side, someone will always be there to guide them through the buying and selling process. Homes might be large investments, but we’ll make sure they're ready to make confident decisions.