The Mercy Lugo Struthers Team
Wondering How To Become a Real Estate Agent With Little To No Investment?
We understand that starting a career in real estate requires dedication, commitment, and a significant start-up cost investment. And we are committed to helping the right candidates to get started with minimal investment, the latest technology, top-notch training, and leads to help them succeed within their first 6 months.
As our team continues to grow, we are looking to award three Real Estate Scholarships to an outstanding and highly selected group of candidates that qualify for a spot as a Buyer Agent Specialist in our team.
If you answer “Yes” to all these questions, this opportunity may be for you.
- Do you have what it takes to belong to a TOP REAL ESTATE TEAM?
- Do you want to belong to a smaller organization with a GREAT CULTURE?
- Do you want constant TRAINING and COACHING?
- Do you want the SUPPORT of an Operations Staff?
- Do you want to be held ACCOUNTABLE and EARN REWARDS?
- Do you want to GROW your business with MINIMAL FINANCIAL INVESTMENT?
Here are the details:
- This is a FULL-TIME POSITION - no exceptions. You MUST be willing to invest 4-6 months in licensing and training before earning your first commission.
- There is a rigorous interview process with the team. This is a career change or a career launch opportunity and only applicants who demonstrate that they want it and are extremely driven will be selected.
- Once you complete the Moseley Pre-Licensing course and pass the required PSI exam, we will pay for your: 1) the First year of the Prince William Association of Realtors membership, 2) the First year of MLS dues. 3) In addition, we will reimburse the cost of your Moseley pre-licensing course after your third transaction.
- You will be trained on our proprietary systems and processes on how to be an exceptional real estate agent, and you will graduate able to compete with the best agents in our industry.
- And you will earn a 3-year full-time position as a Buyer's Agent at the Mercy Lugo-Struthers Team at Casals, Realtors.
TO APPLY AND BE CONSIDERED:
- MUST upload Resume
- MUST complete DISC Personality Test
As a buyer agent you will identify properties for clients, show homes, complete offers, negotiate contracts and ensure a smooth transaction until settlement. The ideal candidate for this position will also generate leads and follow up on ones that can be converted into sales.
In return for your hard work, you’ll be rewarded with a collaborative team environment and will earn administrative support and marketing assistance benefits.
If you’re ready to apply for our Real Estate Scholarship and begin an exciting career with us, apply today!
- Consistently networking and prospecting for new business to meet sales goals
- Track all phone, email and CRM interactions with prospective clients to help ensure monthly sales goals are being met
- Act as an intermediary between our seller and potential buyer so the entire process is smooth and timely
- Guide potential clients to get financing
- Help clients narrow down searches on the right properties and location
- Recommend and draft solid offers
- Negotiate winning offers
- Manage transactions from contract to closing
- Identify problems before they occur
- Attend home inspections
- Negotiate inspection repair/replace items
- Communicate with Seller’s agents
- Monitor mortgage commitments
- Guide your clients the closing process
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Creates good rapport and works continually to develop a strong network
- Past sales experience is preferred
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Past customer service or sales is preferred
About The Mercy Lugo Struthers Team
The Mercy Lugo-Struthers Team at Casals Realtors is an experienced group of real estate advisors who work together to achieve our clients' property goals. Our clients’ needs always come first, and we believe that communication and trust are the foundations of a successful partnership. As active members of Prince Williams County, we’re passionate about helping our community. With the team by our clients' side, someone will always be there to guide them through the buying and selling process. Homes might be large investments, but we’ll make sure they're ready to make confident decisions.