Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest promotes a people-focused, technology-driven, education-based culture. Our unwavering commitment to this strong culture has continued to attract the leading professionals in the industry. These professionals have succeeded in placing our offices in the top 1% of all real estate offices in Massachusetts and contributed to Keller Williams Realty becoming North America’s largest real estate company by agent count, the number of homes sold, and sales volume.
We are a company that values people, integrity, hard work, and fun!
We have successful teams that are looking to expand their own team!