Hamilton & Co. of Keller Williams
Are you our next best hire? Here's what we are looking for:
- Hungry: We want to grow as people and professionals and thrive working with motivated, driven people who want more for their families and love being challenged.
- Humble: We have proven models and systems in place to help you succeed. We are looking for coachable talent who loves the idea of "team."
- 'Heart' working: Hamilton & Company is not only hardworking, but we love people and are passionate about serving them well and providing the best customer service possible. Building relationships that create clients for life makes us proud and gives us a reason to come to work and have fun every day.
This position is an excellent commission-driven opportunity for a highly motivated and dedicated team player to join one of the top, most well-known real estate teams in the Upstate of South Carolina.
Hamilton & Company will provide you with the training and support of our office and team of assistants. In addition to our successful system, we provide one of the most robust CRM's and provide marketing and pre-qualified leads. Unlike most real estate agents, who work all by themselves, we believe in a true team model with specialists who each have a specific role to play in the process of selling a home. Our Administrative staff will handle the details (including contract to close) which allows you to focus on the pre-qualified leads that we provide, as well as the appointments that our inside sales will set for you. We pay for the advertising, office, support staff, and the latest technology.
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads using our systematic approach to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about the local housing market
- Act as the advocate for the client between the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction from start to finish
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, repair addendums, etc. to close the sale
- Follow up with leads and consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find and show properties that meet those needs
- Consistently follow up, set appointments, show properties, and report key metrics to the team on a weekly basis
- Daily communication with potential clients via phone, text, and messaging.
- Weekly accountability to hitting goal numbers
- Current SC Real Estate license required (you can take all classes online now, ask for details)
- A track record of achievement, grit, and coachability
- Commitment to close 29+ transactions in first full year with the help of our team and systems
- Great tech skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge of Greenville and the Upstate
$55,000+ at plan commission
About Hamilton & Co. of Keller Williams
Hamilton & Co. of Keller Williams Realty is a top performing real estate sales team located in Greenville, South Carolina. Founded by Dan Hamilton, the team is constantly ranked as one of the top-producing real estate teams in the Upstate of South Carolina. It has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the top teams in the country and is endorsed by Barbara Corcoran of ABC's The Shark Tank.