We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and driven to succeed.
TO APPLY: You will only be considered for this position if you:
Send an email using the subject line "CHI Buyer's Agent" to email@example.com including your resume along with the details of the most interesting negotiation you've ever been part of, including the end results.
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Contact and follow up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$70,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Diamond Equity
We have bought and sold 355 houses out of more than 11,514 leads from people looking to sell their houses quickly. We currently have another 145 in our inventory, either owned, under construction, or under the agreement and awaiting closing. We missed 528 deals last year because we were understaffed. We could really use your help!