THE GUARDIAN HOME REALTY INC.
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today! This will be a 90 day contract to hire position to start.
- Schedule team appointments, events, and travel
- Keep office well stocked and order supplies as needed, as well as maintaining office equipment
- File paperwork and assist other real estate brokerage employees with contracts such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information when necessary
- Support other realty departments when necessary
- Record all office expenses and invoices, complete basic bookkeeping tasks, and keep up with the monthly budget
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About THE GUARDIAN HOME REALTY INC.