The Haigh Group
We’re looking for a real estate office manager to streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Purchase office supplies as needed and maintain office equipment
- Support other realty departments when necessary
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to
- Create and update MLS listings in the database and oversee the marketing materials for each listing, including social media posts, photography, signage coordination, brochure drop off, and any other necessary materials
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
50,000 - 65000 yearly
About The Haigh Group
The Haigh Group specializes in Treasure Coast and South Florida real estate. Buying or Selling a home, we will provide world-class real estate service.
The Haigh Group has extensive experience in buying and selling homes on The Treasure Coast of Florida. As the leader of The Haigh Group, Alex has built his practice steadily over the past 19 years and has accumulated knowledge and skill that his clients can count on.
The Haigh Group's "client first" philosophy is exactly how they work in business, which has led to continued success and an extensive number of satisfied clients. Referral from past clients is the main goal. The Haigh Group dedicates themselves to continually improving their skills and methods of business by investing in further education and technologies to better serve their clients; offering cutting edge marketing techniques helps get properties sold!