We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Update MLS listings online and work with marketing to produce appropriate social media posts, photos, signage, brochures, and other materials
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Adapt to the needs of the realty team and step up to help when appropriate
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Canlas Brothers
Canlas Brothers is an elite and fast growing real estate team serving the Bay Area. Come join us!