Helgemo Team at Compass
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for training and overseeing the administrative duties of listings, contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also manage the building and supplies. Our ideal candidate has a real estate license, prior experience in real estate, an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, we want to hear from you! Salary is based upon experience and benefits are offered.
- Always be looking for ways for the team to be more effective and efficient.
- Supervise the administrative team to keep on track for daily tasks and goals.
- Audit files and closeout transactions.
- Create and maintain office procedural manuals for each position.
- Assist with or complete negotiation of contracts as needed after hours and on the weekend.
- Maintain positive customer relations.
- Onboard and train new agents on office programs and procedures.
- Fill in for all positions when a team member is out.
- Maintain office systems and train team members.
- Oversee the building supplies, equipment, computers, and structure for maintenance and repairs.
- Look for ways to increase business.
- Help office to decrease expenses.
- Assist with developing clients for life.
- Monitor office and personal goals.
- Hire, train, and terminate all administrative team members.
- Maintain compliance with FREC and DBPR.
- Communicate and troubleshoot daily, weekly, as needed with team leaders.
- Promote a team environment.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- Excellent computer and technology skills.
- General curiosity to learn.
- Willing to be flexible and take on new challenges.
About Helgemo Team at Compass
The Helgemo Team at Compass has been selling real estate in our area for 18 years. We are a reputable, established, and a well-run team of professionals consistently selling real estate in high volume while delivering exceptional customer service to agents and customers alike. We offer an exciting and dynamic team environment where no two days are the same. We are goal-oriented, smart, and are always looking for ways to grow and challenge ourselves to deliver services better today than yesterday.