The Johns Group
We’re hiring a professional, highly-organized real estate office manager to supervise our administrative assistants and ensure our operations run smoothly. Your responsibilities include maintaining data base, assuring office runs smoothly, client interaction and calendar management. You will relied upon to directly assist agents and administrative team members as well, keep & fill inventory & equipment as well as manage email accounts and assist with marketing and events. Top applicants have an eye for detail, love helping people, and are energized by the daily variety this job offers! If you can’t wait to get started, apply now!
- Support other realty departments when necessary
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- Keep office well stocked and order supplies as needed, as well as maintaining office equipment
- Create and update MLS listings in the database and oversee the marketing materials for each listing, including social media posts, photography, signage coordination, brochure drop off, and any other necessary materials
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
About The Johns Group
We are a growing Real Estate Group in Orland, CA. We have fallen in love with real estate and the opportunity to help clients and team members build their biggest lives and fulfill their biggest dreams. It is important to us to educate clients and team members to live their best experiences and build their best lives.