The Strata Group
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, we want to hear from you!
- Maintain office equipment and re-order supplies when necessary
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Adapt to the needs of the realty team and step up to help when appropriate
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to
- Update MLS listings online and work with marketing to produce appropriate social media posts, photos, signage, brochures, and other materials
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Real estate license is a bonus
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About The Strata Group
Strata Group, is a fast-growing and dynamic real estate team serving the Central Florida market. Come join our team!