Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas
We’re looking for a real estate office manager to streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Arrange for team meetings, appointments, and travel
- Support other realty departments when necessary
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- Create and update MLS listings in the database and oversee the marketing materials for each listing, including social media posts, photography, signage coordination, brochure drop off, and any other necessary materials
- Must have an Active Nevada Real Estate License
- Must have at least 2 years of residential real estate sales experience
- Previous experience in operations and full transaction management
- Extremely Tech-savvy - Intermediate to Advanced computer skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas
Voted “#1 Happiest company to work for” by Forbes
Who you are in business with matters.
We believe that the company we keep can contribute to our lives in untold ways. To help cement this understanding, we’ve formalized a belief system called the WI4C2TES that guides how we treat each other and how we do business.
Our Mission: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
Our Vision: To be the real estate company of choice for agents and their customers.
Our Values: God, Family, then Business
Our Perspective: A technology company that provides the real estate platform that our agents’ buyers and sellers prefer. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability.