The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
We’re looking for a real estate office manager to streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Maintain office equipment and re-order supplies when necessary
- Record all office expenses and invoices, complete basic bookkeeping tasks, and keep up with the monthly budget
- Create and update MLS listings in the database and oversee the marketing materials for each listing, including social media posts, photography, signage coordination, brochure drop off, and any other necessary materials
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
$30,000 - $36,000 yearly
About The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
The Dixon Group is the #1 producing sales team in Colorado, servicing the entire Denver Metro and Colorado Springs areas. Only apply if you are incredibly ambitious and want to be a part of a real estate team!