We’re looking for a real estate office manager to streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- File paperwork and assist other real estate brokerage employees with contracts such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information when necessary
- Create and update MLS listings in the database and oversee the marketing materials for each listing, including social media posts, photography, signage coordination, brochure drop off, and any other necessary materials
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- Purchase office supplies as needed and maintain office equipment
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$15 - $18 hourly
About Real Estate
Nationally recognized real estate firm independently and locally owned. Professionalism and quality customer service are top priorities. This top-producing firm is nationally recognized for production and volume.