The Gitt Team KW on the Water
We’re looking for a real estate office manager to streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Start your application today! This position is semi-mobile and will also oversee our 2nd satellite office out of state.
- Manage lower-level administrative employees and ensure office protocols are followed
- Update MLS listings online and work with marketing to produce appropriate social media posts, photos, signage, brochures, and other materials
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- Arrange for team meetings, appointments, and travel
- Purchase office supplies as needed and maintain office equipment
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
About The Gitt Team KW on the Water
The Gitt Team at KW on the Water is a Veteran & locally owned real estate team serving Greater Manatee & Sarasota counties. We look for talented, positive, growth minded individuals looking for a team atmosphere.
We offer great advantages!
- Systems for working with your buyers, sellers, and past clients
- Tools to assist you with management processes
- Marketing help
- Assistance with transaction processing
- Assistance with lead generation
- Weekly meetings on goals and activities with the team accountability manager
- Mentoring, training, and motivation