HomeSmart Fine Properties - Greater Houston
READY TO HELP US GROW IN 2021... We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Manage the hiring process, set up interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers based on who you find to be the best fit for our team and culture, and follow up with candidates who are not selected
- Secure all candidate files and personal data to ensure confidentiality and the ability to pull their information throughout the recruitment process
- Upload job postings and ads on all known industry job board sites to reach the best real estate professionals in our industry
- Set up a process for vetting new candidates that is scalable and ensures each candidate meets our criteria
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
- Identify real estate agent candidates to join Homesmart Fine Properties through constant social media, email marketing, phone calls, and social events
- Interview agents and explain the Homesmart model, demonstrate tools, technology, marketing, and services
- Provide documentation to sign-up and schedule meeting with the broker if requested
- Help agent transfer license, join MLS and association
- Communicate with the onboarding team on new agents
$36,000 per year
About HomeSmart Fine Properties - Greater Houston
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart International quickly became the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firm in Arizona. HomeSmart International is ranked in the top 10 Power Brokers in the United States and the #1 brokerage firm in the Phoenix market. Today, the brand has 180 offices in 32 states and more than 18,000+ agents nationwide.
HomeSmart Fine Properties opened its Houston franchise with only 15 agents in May of 2018. It now boasts 100+ agents in 2020. HomeSmart Fine Properties' success has comes from our 100% commission value proposition for agents, brokers and teams, and our Tools, Technology, and Broker Support. The broker has 36 years of real estate experience and is supported by an amazing staff and executive leadership team.