RE/MAX Northwest is a modern take on brokerages and we're seeking like-minded agents who want to build a successful and scalable real estate business.
As a real estate broker, you're a small business owner and we're the coach and support who help you accomplish your goals as a broker and a business owner. We'll work together to build the career you've always wanted and develop the satisfaction that comes with owning your own business.
Who You Are
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time real estate career!
- A self-starter who wants to build a future for themselves in the real estate industry—and not just get a job.
- You must enjoy working with different people from different backgrounds.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You live our Motto. You work hard and you are nice.
What We Provide:
- Mentorship and training, including our 'New Broker Training Program' which provides 5 weeks of in-depth Broker training and tools, providing hands-on mentorship for your entire first year if you are newly licensed.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office/transaction support.
- Leads you can start working with immediately.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents.
- Best in class tech resources to help scale and optimize your business.
- A welcoming and open group of brokers, management and staff.
- Consult with with a wide range of clients from first time buyers, to investors, to luxury home sellers.
- Negotiate and guide your clients through a complicated process, using your knowledge and skills to make this a low stress endeavor.
- Master the market and master the process, you'll know what areas are hot and how to help your clients meet their goals.
- Always be open to learning and growing as a professional.
- Hard work, dedication and persistence
- Active Real Estate License in the state of WA
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Always willing so learn
- Creativity and the ability to attract buyers and sellers to your business
- Customer service skills are a must
- Be flexible with your schedule - real estate is a flexible schedule, you flex everything around your client's schedule
$100,000 - $150,000+
About RE/MAX Northwest
RE/MAX Northwest was created to remedy the shortcomings of the classic real estate model. Our office is a high-energy, collaborative place for agents to work together, and we believe that a team approach benefits both our agents and our clients. We have a simple motto that directs everything we do: Work Hard, Be Nice.
Please upload your resume as a PDF file and include a cover letter that includes the following information:
- Name of university and year graduated (or details of equivalent experience)
- Whether you use a PC or a Mac as your primary computer
- A skill or type of experience you have that is not listed in this description but you think may be useful in this position