Who You Are:
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time real estate career!
- A self-starter who wants to build a future for themselves in the real estate industry—and not just get a job.
- You must enjoy working with different people from different backgrounds.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we Provide:
- Mentorship and training, including our 'New Broker Training Program' which provides 5 weeks of in-depth Broker training and tools
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- Leads you can start working with immediately
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents
- Best in class tech resources to help scale and optimize your business
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
Salary: $100,000 -$150,000+
About RE/MAX Northwest
RE/MAX Northwest was created to remedy the shortcomings of the classic real estate model. Our office is a high-energy, collaborative place for agents to work together, and we believe that a team approach benefits both our agents and our clients.