Provide administrative support to multiple assigned “best-in-class" real estate brokers, often handling details of a confidential nature.
Responsible for prioritizing projects to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Prepare correspondence, documents, Request For Proposals, LOIs, reports, account invoices, etc. with direction from brokers and/or knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, filing, faxing, processing mail, scheduling FedEx deliveries, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements to further support and leverage the sales process
- Work closely with assigned brokers to leverage their time and productivity
- Prepare and produce large presentations and marketing materials often with a short lead-time, to be used in housing (as brochures…)
- Prepare and submit, track and process brokers’ expense reports
- Provide high-level support and leverage to multiple assigned real estate professionals, often handling a large amount of details relating to complex real estate transactions
- Assisting with managing files and coordinating with transactions and management department. Including but not limited to tasks by brokerage …
- Create and edit presentations for prospect/client meetings
- Assist with gathering research information and gathering building information, maps and pictures, and creating building tour books
- Update and maintain databases to track prospects, clients and deal information
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Can work on deadline and handle private client information
- Minimum two years experience as an administrative assistant and preferred two years supporting multiple people in the real estate industry
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong proofreading and editing abilities
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and database software
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Diamond Equity
We have bought and sold 355 houses out of more than 11,514 leads from people looking to sell their houses quickly. We currently have another 145 in our inventory, either owned, under construction, or under the agreement and awaiting closing. We missed 528 deals last year because we were understaffed. We could really use your help!