RE/MAX Northwest has a modern take on the brokerage and we're seeking like-minded agents who want to build a successful and scalable real estate business.
As a real estate broker, you're a small business owner and we're the coach and support who help you accomplish your goals as a broker and a business owner. We'll work together to build the career you've always wanted and develop the satisfaction that comes with owning your own business.
We're looking for people that want to work hard.
We're launching our next new-agent training program that is unlike any other in the industry. You'll be in a small group of new agents with a dedicated trainer and mentor for the first year and be provided the tools and resources to thrive in the real estate industry. Space in the program is available by application only.
Already an experienced agent looking to make the switch to a brokerage who cares about your success and will back you with support, tools and training? We provide all of these things at no cost to you so that you can spend more time selling real estate and less time worrying about the little things.
Who You Are:
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time real estate career!
- A self-starter who wants to build a future for themselves in the real estate industry—and not just get a job.
- You must enjoy working with different people from different backgrounds.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we Provide:
- Mentorship and training, including our 'New Broker Training Program' which provides 5 weeks of in-depth Broker training and tools.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office/transaction support.
- Leads you can start working with immediately.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents
- Best in class tech resources to help scale and optimize your business.
- Consult with with a wide range of clients from first time buyers, to investors, to luxury home sellers.
- Negotiate and guide your clients through a complicated process, using your knowledge and skills to make this a low stress endeavor.
- Master the market and master the process, you'll know what areas are hot and how to help your clients meet their goals.
- Always be open to learning and growing as a professional.
- Hard work, dedication and persistence
- Active Real Estate License in the state of WA
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Always willing so learn
- Creativity and the ability to attract buyers and sellers to your business
- Customer service skills are a must
- Be flexible with your schedule - real estate is a flexible schedule, you flex everything around your client's schedule
Salary: $100,000 -$150,000+
About RE/MAX Northwest
RE/MAX Northwest was created to remedy the shortcomings of the classic real estate model. Our office is a high-energy, collaborative place for agents to work together, and we believe that a team approach benefits both our agents and our clients. We have a simple motto that directs everything we do: Work Hard, Be Nice.
Please submit your resume as a PDF file and include a cover letter that includes the following information:
- Name of university and year graduated (or details of equivalent experience)
- Whether you use a PC or a Mac as your primary computer
- Whether you have participated in team sports