Realistically earn $100,000+ in first 12 months!
The Seattle market is rapidly expanding! Our team has been selling the Seattle market for over 30 years and is consistently the top team in Washington. With this history and our expanding marketing, we need 2 additional team members.
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an extensive sales history (over 2,000 properties sold) and a stellar reputation.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
Here's what we provide:
- High Quality Referrals (not just low quality internet leads).
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
Salary: $100,000 -$150,000+
About RE/MAX Northwest
RE/MAX Northwest was created to remedy the shortcomings of the classic real estate model. Our office is a high-energy, collaborative place for agents to work together, and we believe that a team approach benefits both our agents and our clients.