Berkshire Hathaway HomeService Executive Realty, The Nicole Hanson Group
Real Estate Broker and Money Maker!
Make 2018 your best year ever!
Are you a licensed Realtor? We have TOO MANY LEADS! We need your help!
- A licensed real estate sales agent?
- Motivated to increase your annual volumes by assisting both buyers and sellers?
- A driven person who wants to make and exceed goals?
- Do you learn quickly and like using technology everyday?
- Do you enjoy being in a positive and fun team atmosphere?
You are? Great! We are looking for Realtors like you! We are Nicole Hanson Group with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Executive Realty. Come join this Chairman's Circle Gold-Winning team for 2017! We provide all the marketing, administrative support and technology platform at no cost to you! We believe that you should spend your time only on activities that make you money!
Our Agent benefits include:
- Guaranteed 30 leads per month
- Administrative support teams
- Transaction Coordinator to help manage the paperwork for you
- Marketing assistant to help with Facebook ads, print media
- Database manager to help keep you on track with your followups and leads
- Training, training and more training
- Innovative mobile apps and technology
- One on one training with Team Leader
- Ongoing weekly training
- Technology and software
- Sophisticated customer management programs
- Apps to use your technology on the go
- Advanced group website
Are you ready to take your business to the next level or looking for a fresh new perspective? Join our fast growing team! We ended 2017 as 60th out of over 2,000 agents in our MLS! We accept new agents!
- Act as an intermediary between buyer and seller
- Advise clients on market conditions, mortgages and legal requirements
- Market sales of properties through advertising, open houses and participation in the MLS
- Prepare documents, such as purchase agreements and coordinate closings
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with Buyer's needs and financial resources
- List property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance salability; coordinating with sellers to set a selling price
- Indiana Real Estate License, or currently enrolled in Indiana Real Estate classes.
- Customer service experience of at least one year.
- Detail orientated.
- MUST be driven!
- Prospecting skills.
- People skills.
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeService Executive Realty, The Nicole Hanson Group
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services has been the number one office in Northwest Indiana for over a decade. We are hugely committed to customer service, and we maintain this as our number one priority throughout any transaction. Nicole Hanson from the Nicole Hanson Group was rated 78th agent out of the entire Chicagoland Region in 2015, and our group has achieved the Master's Award level for 2016. We continue to have rapid growth and success, and contribute this to the members of our team and the positive attitudes and hard work the team puts in every single day.