Berkshire Hathaway HomeService Executive Realty, The Nicole Hanson Group
Real Estate Broker and Money Maker!
Make 2018 your best year ever with our team!
We have TOO MANY LEADS and need your help!
IF ARE YOU ARE:
- A licensed real estate sales agent OR currently enrolled in real estate classes
- Tired of cold calling to find leads and clients
- Self driven and motivated to exceed your goals by assisting both buyers and sellers
- A quick learner and like using technology everyday
- Eager to work in a positive and fun team atmosphere
THEN YOU NEED TO JOIN OUR SUCCESSFUL TEAM! We are Nicole Hanson Group with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Executive Realty. As a member of this Chairman's Circle Gold-Winning realtor Team for 2018 you will excel with marketing, administrative support and unique lead generating technology platforms provided for you because we believe you should spend your time only on activities that make you money! Don't spend your time cold calling!
Benefits our Agents enjoy include:
- Guaranteed 30 leads per month
- Administrative support teams
- Transaction Coordinator to help manage paperwork for you
- Marketing assistant to help with Facebook ads, print media
- Database manager to help keep you on track with your followups and leads
- Technology, software and innovative mobile apps to use your technology on the go
- Ongoing weekly training and 1/1 training with Team Leader
- Sophisticated customer management programs
- Advanced group website
- Full team support while in transition/training stages
If you are looking for a fresh new perspective and are ready to take your business to the next level then come join our fast growing team! We ended 2017 as 60th out of over 2,000 agents in our MLS! We accept new agents!
- Act as an intermediary between buyer and seller and advise clients on market conditions, mortgages and legal requirements
- Ensure seamless flow of required documentation to and from clients; review agreements, inspection reports, counter offers and amendments and coordinate closings
- List property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance saleability; coordinating with sellers to set a selling price; prepare comparison reports
- Market sales of properties through advertising, open houses and participation in the MLS
- Ensure availability for ongoing training to enhance skills
- Possess an Indiana Real Estate License, OR currently enrolled in Indiana Real Estate classes
- Customer service experience of at least one year
- MUST be driven and self motivated
- Prospecting skills
- People skills and a positive outlook
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to details
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeService Executive Realty, The Nicole Hanson Group
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services has been the number one office in Northwest Indiana for over a decade. We are hugely committed to customer service, and we maintain this as our number one priority throughout any transaction. Nicole Hanson from the Nicole Hanson Group was rated 78th agent out of the entire Chicagoland Region in 2015, and our group has achieved the Master's Award level for 2016. We continue to have rapid growth and success, and contribute this to the members of our team and the positive attitudes and hard work the team puts in every single day.