The Real Estate Managing Broker must have a real estate broker's license in the state of Ohio (or be eligible to obtain one in accordance with Ohio law) no later than January 1, 2018.
This is an awesome opportunity to be a part of a startup! Our appointed broker, broker of record, or managing broker (all meaning the same) will be responsible for the operational components that are required in Ohio law and will work alongside the owner of the firm. The broker will drive and/or assist with recruiting of new agents, education, management and day-to-day operations of the brokerage, as well as being the broker of record for all deals.
We are looking for someone who is bright, articulate, passionate and hungry for growth!
This position is commission only, based on the revenue from the team of agents in the brokerage, meeting or exceeding goals, and any bonuses.
- Abide by Ohio license law as it pertains to Real Estate Brokers and the operation of a brokerage
- Maintaining paperwork in the cloud and also paper copies in the broker's file
- Assist in recruiting, training and educating new agents through virtual and in-person experiences with the agents
- Appearing at public events such as expos, networking events, closings, listing appointments, and whenever else a public face of the company is necessary (sometimes with the owner)
- Provide continuing education and professional development to experienced agents through virtual and in-person opportunities
- Offer input for and assist in executing the brokerage's business plan
- Sharing administrative duties with the owner
- Keep sharp on the market and sales by staying involved with limited production
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred
- State Real Estate Broker license required (if you’re studying for your RE license, we might be willing to bring you on as an Agent with opportunities for advancement)
- 3+ years experience as a Real Estate Agent or Broker a plus
- Excellent closing skills
- Ability to mediate disagreements between parties
- Excellent sales record
- Experience recruiting, training and leading a team preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Office, etc.) and ability to learn new platforms
$118,000 / yr commission at plan
CPRS is a new real estate firm launching in Central Ohio in January of 2018! Apply today and be sure to check your email for an automated reply with all of the details.
- If you are an experienced agent looking for further opportunities, we offer strong commission splits, additional industry categories and eligibility to grow your own team.
- If you are just entering the real estate industry, our training is extensive, ongoing, available on demand, and thorough, plus you will be partnered with a team lead or mentor to guide you through your first several transactions with hands-on training.
There are too many exciting things to include in this small space, but be sure to check your email after applying for all of the details.