Suburban Life Realty
Suburban Life Realty is looking for motivated Real Estate Agents that are passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it can be. We are looking for people to join our dynamic and fast-growing independent brokerage. We currently have over 40 agents on our team and would love to meet you!
We put clients first, making buying and selling a home easier and more efficient. We believe that Real Estate transactions should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. At our brokerage, you can enjoy the benefits of unparalleled commission terms allowing you to keep the well-deserved income you earn. This enterprising career allows you to manage your business and time within a successful $50 million brokerage.
Enjoy the rewarding career of assisting clients with the biggest purchase of their life and guiding them through with ease.
- Work closely with buyers and sellers to facilitate Real Estate transactions.
- Build relationships with clients by delivering best in class service, frequent communication, and Real Estate knowledge.
- Schedule and attend all necessary meetings, showings, home inspections, and closings.
- Able to handle, track, and close several leads per month.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, and leases.
- Prospect for new business weekly.
- Generate business through past clients, referrals, and new leads.
- Maintain good relationships with partners in the industry.
- Understand and abide by brokerage and Illinois Realtor rules and regulations.
- Maintain membership within required Real Estate Association and other necessary systems.
- Appropriately market properties on the MLS, Internet, and social media.
- Maintain a general knowledge about Real Estate market trends, interest rates, and laws that may affect the Real Estate industry.
- Current Illinois Real Estate License required.
- Possess a valid driver's license and means of transportation.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and enjoy meeting new people.
- Highly self-motivated and accountable.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Attention to detail in regards to contract writing and client follow up.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and attend to all urgent client matters within a timely manner.
- Demonstrate outstanding organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Internet platforms and social media.
$50,000 + annually
About Suburban Life Realty
Suburban Life Realty is a fast growing real estate company that specializes in, but not limited to, the Kane County area. We proudly serve the Chicago Suburbs when it comes to buying, selling, leasing and investing in the Real Estate market.
As a devoted company we have a passion for the Real Estate business and strive to make it our #1 priority to represent our clients to the best of our ability. We actually care about what is best for our clients rather than just getting the next deal done.