Countrywide Capital Group, LLC
We’re looking for a highly-driven full-time Real Estate Managing Broker to lead our top-performing team. You’ll recruit new agents to grow your real estate brokerage, create training materials to develop high-producing agents, and oversee operations to ensure company success. The ideal candidate is a real estate professional who is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of building successful real estate teams. If you’re interested in a leadership position with high growth potential, apply today!
- Work with the leadership team on retention programs to ensure that our top real estate sales agents remain with our brokerage
- Expand our brokerage by hiring top-performing realtors for our team
- Make training materials for new real estate agents and develop them to perform up to our brokerage’s high standards
- Oversee all operational responsibilities of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and all real estate transactions
- Assist with marketing materials for agents and creative online and social media promotion to increase real estate sale
- 3+ years of experience as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team of successful real estate agents
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- Applicants need a managing broker’s license
$30,000 DOE + commission
About Countrywide Capital Group, LLC
Countrywide Capital Group, LLC ("CCG") is an investment/private equity company that specializes in building affordable housing. A vertically integrated organization with in-house title, mortgage, real estate brokerage, and construction/insurance services.
We have a fun, laid-back office environment so we are looking for someone to fit in seamlessly! Compensation is heavily dependent upon your experience. However, we realize the importance and value of having a good employee in place.