Keller Williams Diamond Partners Inc.
We’re looking for a highly-driven real estate broker who wants to grow into a top-performing team. You’ll recruit new agents to grow your real estate team, support our training materials to develop high-producing agents and oversee operations to ensure team success. The ideal candidate is a real estate professional and broker who is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of building successful real estate teams and agents. If you’re interested in a leadership position with high growth potential, apply today!
- Build up our brokerage by finding and hiring new realtors that will improve our team
- Manage all aspects of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and overseeing all real estate transactions the agents are involved in
- Cooperate with the leadership team on a retention strategy to ensure we keep our top-performing real estate agents
- Support real estate agents by helping to produce marketing materials and promote the brokerage online and on social media to gain sales
- 3+ years of experience as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance
- Must have a managing broker’s license
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead a successful real estate team
$70,000 coaching commissions and team sales
About Keller Williams Diamond Partners Inc.
In keeping with the philosophy that agents are partners and stakeholders in the success of the business, Keller Williams Realty has created a distinct profit-sharing program in which approximately 50 percent of every market center’s profits every month are returned to those who have contributed to a market center’s growth by attracting productive associates to the office.