Melissa Perrille Group
We’re hiring an experienced, professional full-time real estate managing broker to take a real estate team to the next level. You’ll oversee the entire real estate brokerage operation, build up your team of agents, and train them to be top performers. Job seekers should be strong leaders and communicators who thrive on developing others. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply today!
- Work with the leadership team on retention programs to ensure that our top real estate sales agents remain with our brokerage
- Support real estate agents by helping to produce marketing materials and promote the brokerage online and on social media to gain sales
- Grow the brokerage office by recruiting new realtors that will make excellent team members
- Be sure that state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws and all company policies and procedures are being followed by the brokerage and all agents
- Create training materials for new real estate agents and provide training to ensure their performance aligns with our brokerage’s standards
- Applicants need a managing broker’s license
- Over 3 years as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team of successful real estate agents
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance
About Melissa Perrille Group
Join a high producing Real Estate team located in North Providence, RI. We're looking for talented, positive team members to make an impact in our communities.