The IRBY Group
We’re looking for a highly-driven full-time real estate managing broker to lead our top-performing team. You’ll recruit new agents to grow your real estate brokerage, create training materials to develop high-producing agents, and oversee operations to ensure company success. The ideal candidate is a real estate professional who is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of building successful real estate teams. If you’re interested in a leadership position with high growth potential, reach out to us today!
- Build up our brokerage by finding and hiring new realtors that will improve our team
- Assist with marketing materials for agents and creative online and social media promotion to increase real estate sale
- Cooperate with the leadership team on a retention strategy to ensure we keep our top-performing real estate agents
- Be sure that state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws and all company policies and procedures are being followed by the brokerage and all agents
- Manage all aspects of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and overseeing all real estate transactions the agents are involved in
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team of successful real estate agents
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Applicants need a managing broker’s license
- Expertise in the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance for our brokerag
- Over 3 years as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
$90,000+ (base salary plus bonus)
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Team first
- Massive action
- Integrity and honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.