Diamond Realty Associates
We’re hiring an experienced, professional full-time real estate managing broker to take a real estate team to the next level. You’ll oversee the entire real estate brokerage operation, build up your team of agents, and train them to be top performers. Job seekers should be strong leaders and communicators who thrive on developing others. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Assist with marketing materials for agents and creative online and social media promotion to increase real estate sale
- Be sure that state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws and all company policies and procedures are being followed by the brokerage and all agents
- Work with the leadership team on retention programs to ensure that our top real estate sales agents remain with our brokerage
- Develop training materials for new real estate agents for the brokerage and train them to ensure their performance meets our high standards
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead a successful real estate team
- 3+ years of experience as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Expertise in the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance for our brokerag
- Candidates must possess a managing broker’s license
$50,000+ yearly based on commission plan
About Diamond Realty Associates
Diamond Realty Associates is a local Independent Broker that services the State of New Jersey. The client base is very diverse and each day is different and interesting. The business opportunities are immense from the back office to the field. We are a strong team of people who work well together. Each year there is continual growth in the company and the staff.