Realistically earn $100,000+ in first 12 months!
The Eastside market is rapidly expanding! Our team has more referrals than we can handle and we're looking to add 2 buyer's agents to a high successful team.
We are a technology-driven real estate company with a large client base of happy customers who keep referring more business.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
Here's what we provide:
- Mentorship and training from one of the most successful brokers in the NWMLS
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- Leads you can start working with immediately
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Weekend and evening hours required
About RE/MAX Northwest
RE/MAX Northwest was created to remedy the shortcomings of the classic real estate model. Our office is a high-energy, collaborative place for agents to work together, and we believe that a team approach benefits both our agents and our clients.