Heigl Real Estate Group
Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
Coachable, willing to learn
About Heigl Real Estate Group
A Realtor and Broker for more than 18 years, the Team Leader is a top-producing agent with a solid flow of past client, referral, and lead-generated business. Our team values client service that is exceptional, concierge-level quality, ongoing, and intentional. We are strong negotiators, marketers and put our client's needs first in every transaction. We seek team members who equally share these traits.
Note: We have partnered with this service to facilitate and oversee our recruiting for this position. We ask that you use this sourcing service rather than contact us in keeping with the respect, compliance, and confidence traits we are looking for in a candidate. Thank you.