The Bagga Team with Royallepage Noralta.
We’re looking for a highly-driven full-time real estate managing broker to lead our top-performing team. You’ll recruit new agents to grow your real estate brokerage, create training materials to develop high-producing agents and oversee operations to ensure company success. The ideal candidate is a real estate professional who is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of building successful real estate teams. If you’re interested in a leadership position with high growth potential, apply today!
- Oversee all operational responsibilities of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and all real estate transactions
- Ensure the brokerage and agents are adhering to all company policies and procedures and abiding by all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate law
- Assist with marketing materials for agents and creative online and social media promotion to increase real estate sale
- Cooperate with the leadership team on a retention strategy to ensure we keep our top-performing real estate agents
- Grow the brokerage office by recruiting new realtors that will make excellent team members
- Be sure that provincial and national real estate laws and all company policies and procedures are being followed by the agents
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- Must have a managing broker’s license
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry and of all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure our brokerage is in compliance
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team of successful real estate agents
- 3+ years of experience as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry and all of the provincial and national real estate laws to ensure the brokerage is in compliance
$50,000 - $80,000
About The Bagga Team with Royallepage Noralta.
We are The Bagga Team
WE HELP TEACH YOU THE BEST WAYS TO SELL AND BUY IN EDMONTON