Real Estate Broker-In-Charge/Manager
Do you appreciate the RE/MAX brand, understand its model, but don’t necessarily sell enough homes to justify the fees? Do you enjoy building relationships with agents and helping them to achieve their goals? Do you enjoy being a leader of people?
Then we want to speak to you.
We are seeking a Broker-In-Charge / Manager to join a top-producing RE/MAX firm in the Charlotte Metro Area of North Carolina
You will be performing the standard functions of the broker-in-charge of a real estate firm. In addition, you will lead, guide and motivate agents.
- Keeping agents informed and educated about licensure law.
- Keeping track of office production numbers.
- Supporting agent’s questions and solving problems.
- Keep agents, clients and service providers fully informed with progress and potential issues from contract to closing.
- Take pride in ensuring your agents are the very best-of-the best, legally and ethically in the eyes of others in the real estate community and to the public.
- Seeking ways to make yourself visible and available to your agents physically and virtually.
- Resolving conflicts, handling complaints and settling disputes.
- Maintaining interpersonal relationships.
- Constantly updating compliance.
- Creative thinking.
- Provide consultation and advice to others.
- Guiding, directing and motivating agents.
- Coaching and developing agents.
We are looking for a sharp, passionate, overachiever who:
- Wants to do work that matters.
- Has a passion for helping agents become the best version of themselves and helps them to serve their clients at the highest level possible.
- Takes pride and ownership in their own quality of work and will.
- Invites agents to reach out to him/her for support anytime it's needed.
Personality Traits Include
- Show up early and stay till the job is done.
- Be vital!
- Do your best!
- Improve the process!
- It’s your pleasure!
- We support each other!
- Walk our talk!
- Be glad you did!
- Protect our environment!
- I-D-R! Integrity, Discipline, Responsibility
- Keeping agents aware of the latest changes in licensing laws and contractual changes for both North and South Carolina.
- Assist agents with questions regarding writing offers, negotiations, closing deals, answering questions and intervening during disputes.
- Oversee and manage agent compliance with both North and South Carolina laws.
- Manage relationships with agents and clients.
- Constantly seek new ways to make the agent feel that there is no way that their business could excel without you as their team member.
- Proactively seek out new material/methods/services that will help agents to be more productive and profitable.
- Make yourself and services a priceless commodity in the eyes of the agents.
- You MUST be available to the agents physically or virtually at a moment's notice.
- Exceeding the expectations of the agent in the various functions mentioned above.
- Respond to and handle complaints (from the commission, public or other agents) regarding our agent’s actions, behavior or ethics. Possess the patience and fortitude to contact all parties involved and openly listen to both sides of a situation and help to achieve a successful resolution.
- Nurture, propagate and enhance our culture of “close as family, tight as friends," honesty and integrity through all aspects of our business and our work environment.
- Recruit quality agents who embrace the firms vision, mission and core values of the company.
- Help retain existing agents by propagating our culture and providing a value to the agents that is unobtainable in any other company through a high level of service.
- Occasional agent training that may include best practices filling in forms, negotiating deals, motivating agent and/or any topics that are comfortable to you, that contribute a high level of value and service to agents.
- Interacting with computers.
- Making decisions to solve problems.
- Analyzing data and information.
- Communicating with supervisors, peers and subordinates.
- Developing objectives, strategies and action plans to achieve them.
- Assisting and caring for others.
- Training and teaching others.
- Fully understand, endorse, propagate the firms mission, vision and core values through your actions, intentions and language.
- A MINIMUM of 5 years of experience in real estate sales, and a minimum 1 year of experience as a broker-in-charge. The more experience the better.
- You must possess a BIC license for North Carolina and (or be able to obtain quickly) a BIC license for South Carolina.
- You MUST have an active, working knowledge of the requirements of the North Carolina and South Carolina Real Estate Commission Broker-in-Charge rules and regulations.
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer service skills, be self motivated and driven.
- You must be pleasant and calm under pressure.
- You are persuasive and have strong written and verbal skills. You are experienced in explaining the closing process, setting expectations to agent and clients and then EXCEEDING THEM.
- You possess initiative and strong project management skills. Planning multiple tasks with strong attention to details comes EASILY to you.
- You must have the ability and willingness to speak in front of groups of people.
Compensation and Key Information
- Compensation will basically be an elimination of normal investment fees to conduct business and through bonus paid for recruiting.
- We are seeking someone who understands the RE/MAX model and is interested in selling real estate at their own pace. Normal fees and investments into the business model will be traded off for the services of the Broker-In-Charge position.
- It is expected that your personal sales will support your lifestyle, yet you will become a part of the world’s most recognized and trusted brand in Real Estate in return for your leadership role.
- You will be afforded a leadership role among other BIC(s) and receive a position of status and leadership among the agents and staff and will receive recognition for that role.
$100,000+ at plan, commission
About RE/MAX Metro
• We are a growing real estate firm with superior brand-name recognition and a unique competitive advantage over all other real estate firms in Charlotte.
• We are driven with unique leadership and guided by high moral values and a deep respect for honesty and integrity and we are damn proud of that.
• We respect your personal life and want you to have one. Work hard while you are at work, play hard while you are at home. Keep the two separate.