HomeSmart is now hiring real estate agents across Maryland. All levels of experience and production welcome!
You bring your brand, we’ll do the rest.
HomeSmart has the tools and technology to grow your real estate business.
Accelerate your business with:
- 100% Commission-- Reinvest in Your Business!
- No tech fees
- No desk fees
- A fully-staffed, live Agent services support team
- RealSmart Agent productivity software
- Streamlined and paperless transaction management
- Marketing design center
- Automated listing tools
- Training, mentorship and business development classes
- Transaction coordination services available
We’re Looking For:
- New Agents
- Experienced Agents
- Team Lead or part of a team
- Top-Producing Agent
We’re looking for residential real estate entrepreneurs who enjoy the flexibility of running their own business and want to help grow HomeSmart across the Mid-Atlantic. If you need the support, tech, tools, training, marketing and like keeping 100% of your commission, APPLY NOW
- Prospect and follow-up with leads
- Present your services as a real estate agent to buyers and sellers
- Host open houses
- Answer inbound calls and respond to online inquiries
- Schedule listing appointments and present your listing presentation with clients
- Educate clients on their home buying and/or selling experience
- Show properties
- Manage your transactions from listing to escrow
- Live and breathe your expertise in the residential real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
$100,000 at plan commission
About Homesmart Corporate
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart has quickly become one of the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firms in the country. HomeSmart is ranked in the top 20 real estate brokerages in the United States and was ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 18,000+ agents in 190 offices throughout the country.