KW Houston Clear Lake
Are you looking for a leadership position where you get to develop and grow a team the right way? We’re expanding teams and looking for an associate broker who wants to grow a team of real estate agents into top producers. You’ll be responsible for your own team: growing, overseeing organizational operations, training your new agents, and ensuring that you meet your team goals. If you’re a driven communicator who loves to help others succeed, start your application today!
- Create training materials for new real estate agents and provide training to ensure their performance aligns with our brokerage’s standards
- Manage all aspects of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and overseeing all real estate transactions the agents are involved in
- Collaborate with the leadership team on retention strategies to ensure our brokerage keeps our top performers
- Assure all company policies and procedures and state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws are being followed by the agents and brokerage
- Assist with marketing materials for agents and creative online and social media promotion to increase real estate sale
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- Applicants need a managing broker’s license
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead a successful real estate team
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry and of all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure our brokerage is in compliance
- At least 3+ years of experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate company
$75,000 - $105,000
About KW Houston Clear Lake
Serving all your real estate needs in the Houston Clear Lake area and surrounding cities for over 20 years. We have experienced REALTORS available to help with any residential or commercial transaction. We are rapidly expanding and looking to add great agents to our team. Whether it's luxury, residential, commercial, or new agent coaching, we would be honored to partner with you.