Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
Are you looking for a leadership position where you get to develop and grow a team the right way? We’re expanding teams and looking for an associate broker who wants to grow a team of real estate agents into top producers. You’ll be responsible for your own team: growing, overseeing organizational operations, training your new agents, and ensuring that you meet you team goals. If you’re a driven communicator who loves to help others succeed, start your application today!
- Help real estate agents with marketing materials and support the brokerage with creative online and social media promotion to increase sales
- Create training materials for new real estate agents and provide training to ensure their performance aligns with our brokerage’s standards
- Oversee all operational responsibilities of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and all real estate transactions
- Utilize KW tools and resources to grow a team
- Applicants need a managing broker’s license
- Unparallelled communication and customer service skills
- Expertise in the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance for our brokerag
- At least 3+ years of experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate company
- The management and leadership skills to successfully guide a team of high-performing real estate agents
$75,000 - $105,000
About Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
We are a group of highly productive, community giving focused real estate agents, with servantcy at the core of our practice of negotiating for and representing our clients to the very highest level. Elevating lives through real estate, we serve you through residential and commercial real estate acquisition. A trusted resource in our own backyard in North Denver's Highlands, we serve all greater Denver Metro counties and throughout the great state of Colorado.