Keller Williams Ann Arbor
Are you looking for a leadership position where you get to develop and grow a team the right way? We’re expanding teams and looking for an associate broker who wants to grow a team of real estate agents into top producers. You’ll be responsible for your own team: growing, overseeing team operations, training your new agents, and ensuring that you meet your team goals. The sky is the limit earning team commissions. If you’re a driven communicator who loves to help others succeed, start your application today!
- Create training materials for new real estate agents and provide training to ensure their performance aligns with the team standards
- Work with the leadership team on retention programs for agent retention
- Assist with marketing materials for agents and creative online and social media promotion to increase real estate sales
- Oversee all operational responsibilities of your team
- Team sales
- Individual sales
- Grow your division
- Coach and train
- The management and leadership skills to successfully guide a team of high-performing real estate agents
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance
- Brokers license or in process
- Real estate license required
$80,000 - $125,000 at plan
About Keller Williams Ann Arbor
Keller Williams Ann Arbor is one of the most collaborative offices. We are the home for multiple teams and top producers who consistently rank among the top producers in our Region! We are also consistently the #1 office in our area.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!