The King Realty Group
We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the lead broker and carry out important business tasks. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. KRG's Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability. An Executive Assistant is committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Responsible for the processing of all our client contracts from acceptance through closing.
- Supervises the work of the Assistant Transaction Coordinator and any Runners on the team.
- Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all sellers & landlords from the time their home
- Responsible for regular communication with sellers/landlords to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Responsible for keeping the Listing Specialist or Team Leader updated on the progress of all seller/landlord contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Develops and implements systems for clients, lead generation, contact database management, and back-office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- High school diploma required
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- 2+ years experience as a personal assistant, office manager, or related position
About The King Realty Group
To become the GTA's Premiere Listing Company
1) Deliver over the top service to our clients
2) Creatively and efficiently solve problems
3) Adapt and innovate
4) Create scalable systems & continue to improve