Ali Thompson Homes
We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, please apply today!
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Convey messages to broker that were received through phone calls, emails, memos, or reports
- Oversee the broker’s schedules, team meetings, and travel arrangements
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- 2+ years experience as a personal assistant, office manager, or related position
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
$12 - $15 hourly
About Ali Thompson Homes
Successful Realtor with 16 years experience in Central Texas. The core value of my business is to take care of my clients needs, always keeping their best financial as well as personal interest at the forefront. This is achieved with quality professionalism, knowledge, respect, and care.