John L Scott Real Estate
We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- Utilize database to safely keep track of customer records
- Take notes and deliver messages from phone calls, emails, memos or reports to the broker
- Implementing filing systems and order office supplies as needed
- Serve as a liaison between the managing broker and clientele
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
About John L Scott Real Estate
We don’t just help people buy and sell homes. What sets John L. Scott apart is our belief in Living Life as a Contribution™. Our broker associates live here in our community and they are dedicated to helping it thrive. They keep up to date on market trends and forecasts in their neighborhoods, which makes them the hyperlocal experts you need whether you are buying or selling a home.