Chris Gurnee Team
We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment and assist with other teams as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Start your application today!
- Implementing filing systems and order office supplies as needed
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties, such as picking up orders
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Pay and input invoices on a regular basis for the broker
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
About Chris Gurnee Team
Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, Chris Gurnee’s well-established reputation has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace and beyond. As a broker for over 11 years, his business is comprised of many repeat clients and referrals who have had the opportunity to witness his skills firsthand. Distinguished buyers and sellers trust Gurnee to guide them through every step of the transaction process and achieve above-market results under his masterful guidance.