The Barry Mathis Real Estate Team
We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment and assist with other teams as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Start your application today!
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties, such as picking up orders
- Pay and input invoices on a regular basis for the broker
- Schedule meetings, travel itineraries, and any other relevant appointments for broker
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
$40,800 - $60,800 yearly
About The Barry Mathis Real Estate Team
We work from a class A office in Roseville for a Virtual Real Estate company that is publicly traded on the Nasdaq, has operations and referral opportunities in all 50 states and 14 countries. We offer medical benefits, stock awards, discounted stock purchases, a revenue share based retirement plan, a very fast-paced fun team environment, free access to world-class coaching by a professional ICON Coach, hours and hours of training across a variety of platforms, top tech tools and most of all the opportunity to become a true top producer yourself.