We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
- Pay and input invoices on a regular basis for the broker
- Oversee the broker’s schedules, team meetings, and travel arrangements
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties, such as picking up orders
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Implementing filing systems and order office supplies as needed
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma required
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
About Compass RE
Selling Steel City creates exceptional real estate experiences that are laser-focused on each client's individual goals and aspirations. Their approach is rooted in attentive service, unrivaled market knowledge, and sophisticated processes that leverage technology to deliver seamless success.
Buying and selling a home can be a complex process, and local market conditions can change quickly. It's critical that clients have a winning team at their side ready to offer professional advice and a deep bench of talented expertise. Even in 2020, the most challenging year for real estate in recent memory, Selling Steel City has closed more than 200 transactions, placing them sixth among all Pittsburgh agents. Today, the team's members are among Compass Pittsburgh's Founding Agents, able to wield the tools and technology of the country's No. 1 independent brokerage in service of their clients' needs.