Rose Fahey Realtor at CØMPASS
We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- Keep a balanced record of the broker’s business transactions
- Oversee the broker’s schedules, team meetings, and travel arrangements
- Serve as a liaison between the managing broker and clientele
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
$20 - $23 hourly
About Rose Fahey Realtor at CØMPASS
Developed a love for real estate when she purchased her first home over 20 yrs. ago. Since then Rose has experienced many different facets of the real estate experience. A graduate of Boston University with a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Rose has a vast background of experience she brings to her real estate career. She has also delved into the marketing and advertising aspects of promotions, furthering her knowledge base.
Rose is affiliated with the Beverly Hills, Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors (BH/GLAAR), National Association of Realtors 9NAR), AND HTE California Association of Realtors (CAR). She is also involved in her community working with the homeless and the environment and enjoys running, reading and traveling.