Lora Reynolds Realtors, Success!
We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages, notifying the broker of important information and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, send in your resume today!
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Purchase supplies and follow office protocols
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Utilize database to safely keep track of customer records
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- High school diploma required
About Lora Reynolds Realtors, Success!
Join a supportive team with a successful track record. Our most recent agent partner stated, "If you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere!"
Success starts with a strong brand and the best tools to compete in a digital age. We offer all of that and much, much more!
We offer top notch technology, top of the line customer management platform, 24/7 online university, supportive administration, no office fees, coaching, personalized to you commission structures, mentoring, family friendly culture, awards and personal achievement acknowledgment, on going training and in house CE, and so much more!
We pride ourselves on having a family friendly culture with all of the tools and resources of the big corporations, but without all of the fees.